At Cook Orthodontics, we are always excited for the opportunity to support our local schools!
One of the many ways we support our schools is through our “We Pay for Grades” program. Whether you are Dr. Michael Cook’s patient or not, you are able to participate in this program. Students simply bring in their report card and show our staff your good grades. For every top grade you receive, your school will earn $1. Some schools top grade may be an “A,” whereas other schools may have a top grade of a “3” or a “4.” It doesn’t matter whether the top grade is a number or a letter, simply bring your report card into our office and we will pay your school.
A few rules for our “We Pay for Grades” program:
- Student does NOT need to be a current patient of Cook Orthodontics
- Student must bring report card into our office and tell us which school they attend
- One report card per term/trimester per student will be accepted
- Report card must be turned in within 60 days of end of term/trimester
- We love our “smarty-pants” community and want each student to excel in ALL school subjects. However, we will pay for up to 10 good grades per term/trimester per student even if a student has received a “top grade” in more than 10 subjects
A Friendly Reminder
The more students from your school who show us their grades, the more financial support your school receives! Remind your fellow students to bring their report card to our office so that we can donate more to your school. Thanks for allowing us to participate in taking care of your educational needs!
Give us a call at 801-523-2509 if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with our orthodontist in Sandy, Utah!